When installing heavy duty steering with larger than stock rods or aftermarket differentials, you’ll likely encounter the need to relocate your steering stabilizer shock, or the need for a new stabilizer shock bracket that fits a larger steering rod.
This Steering Stabilizer Shock Relocation Bracket from RockJock should do the trick! Designed to fit 1 1/4 in steering rods, this U-bolt style bracket kit is an easy, bolt-on solution for remounting your stabilizer shock to keep your vehicle handling as it should!
Bracket is designed to fit most aftermarket shocks that feature a 5/8 in. mounting ID in the end bushing, as well as factory TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ shocks.
- RockJock Currectlync TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ steering rods
- All other 1 1/4 in. OD size steering rods
- Stock TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ steering stabilizer shocks
- All other traditional stabilizer shocks w/ 5/8 in. ID in the end bushing
- (1) Laser cut 1/4 in. steel stud mounting plate
- (1) Shock Stud Kit
- (2) Plate mounting u-bolts (3/8 in.-24 thread x 1 1/4 in. ID) with nuts
- Laser cut 1/4 in. steel stud mounting plate
- U-Bolts that allow bracket to be mounted and then slid back and forth on the steering rod to adjust for proper stabilizer shock travel before locking the u-bolts down tight
- Zinc plate finish on all components
- 2-year warranty
- Fits 1 1/4 in. OD steering rods only!
- Shock stud accepts shocks that feature a 5/8 in. mounting ID in the end bushing, as well as factory TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ shocks or upgraded shocks such as a CE-9170SD1.
- For use with traditional style stabilizer shocks only – not for use with ram assist!
- This is the bracket kit that is included in our CE-9701 TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ Currectlync Steering System