The RockJock Currectlync Drag Link End for our TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ steering system features Forged steel construction, an articulating tapered pin at the end that fits into the vehicle’s pitman arm and it’s 1 1/8 in.-16 LH threads thread into our CE-9701DLA drag link adjuster.
- TJ Wrangler – All Models w/ Currectlync Steering
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) – All Models w/ Currectlync Steering
- XJ Cherokee – All Models w/ Currectlync Steering
- MJ Comanche – All Models w/ Currectlync Steering
- ZJ Grand Cherokee – All Models w/ Currectlync Steering
- (1) Drag Link End
- (1) Rubber Boot
- (1) Castle Nut
- (1) Cotter Pin
- (1) Zerk Fitting
Rod End Specs.:
- 1 1/8 in.-16 LH Threads
- Threads are 2.600 in. Long
- For use as a replacement part for RockJock Currectlync Steering Systems only – NOT compatible with stock steering components.
- IMPORTANT: because every vehicle build is different, you need to ensure that this rod end is not your suspension down travel stop! Premature wear of this rod end due to over traveling is NOT covered under warranty!
- Finished in gloss black paint.