The RockJock Antirock front sway bar for all models of 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJs and LJ Unlimiteds provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rough off-road conditions. It frees up suspension articulation and increases off-road traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the stock Jeep sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
Sway bar is made of heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
Simple bolt-on installation uses existing tube crossmember in the front of the frame and links attach to the stock mounts on the vehicle's axle housing
Kit includes all components for installation including:
- Sway bar - heat treated chromoly
- Powder coated forged chromoly sway bar arms
- UHMW sway bar bushings
- Adjustable length, heim jointed sway bar links
- Out of the box, system is intended for a vehicle with 2 ½”-4 ½” of lift
- System is intended for use with up to 12” travel shocks
- For more or less lift, or more or less travel, sway bar end link lengths will need to be adjusted to suite your custom application. See optional link rods here.
- Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar will require the use of a tuner (AEV ProCal or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
Vehicle will have more body roll than stock. This sway bar may be used on the street, however, it will not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock setup.