CE-9900 - TJ/LJ Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit
RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all TJ Wrangler and LJ Unlimited vehicles helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction and 4 wheel footing. Additionally, the Antirock attempts to keep the vehicle cabin level to minimize that tipping feeling that the wife is generally opposed to!
The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar and not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- TJ Wrangler
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar (.770 in. diameter)
- Delrin Sway Bar Frame Bushings
- Forged Chromoly Sway Bar Arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
- All Required Hardware and step-by-step instructions
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- Shock Travel - This kit is intended for use with 12 in. travel shocks.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar: CE-99001B
- Sway Bar Frame Bushings: CE-99004
- Forged Sway Bar Arms (pair): RJ-202003-101
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links: CE-99002
- Sway Bar Arm Hardware Pack: CE-99005A
- Sway Bar Arm Stickers (included w/ arms): RJ-720300-101