The RockJock Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep JK models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door)
- .850 in. diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Forged 4140 chromoly bolt-on frame brackets
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable sway bar links
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- All required hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JK Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (AEV ProCal or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.