The RockJock Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep JL models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
*This kit is based off of a 4-door JL with a hardtop, aftermarket bumpers, 37 in. tires and a 37 in. spare. If you feel your application requires in.more bar in. to stiffen the sway bar's effectiveness (for overlanding and heavily loaded applications), see our additional, heavier bar offerings.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Gas V6 & 4 cyl. Turbo Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Gas V6 & 4 cyl. Turbo Models
- .770 in. diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel bolt-on frame brackets
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Overlanding Equipped/Heavily Loaded, Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Applications - We recommend the use of our RJ-246100-101 kit, that features a .850 in. bar to handle the extra weight. However, this kit with the .770 in. bar may still be used on these vehicle applications where a lighter weight sway bar is desired.
Still not heavy enough? We also offer a 1 in. diameter bar in our RJ-246100-103 kit. However, we recommend calling our staff to discuss before deciding upon this option.
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JL Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (Tazer or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Sway Bar Disconnects - If you are installing this Antirock Sway Bar kit in place of JKS sway bar disconnects, the sway bar disconnects would have had you cut part of the sway bar link mounting bracket off of the passenger’s side of your axle housing. In this instance, to install the Antirock, you will need to replace the thru-bolt heim joint and the hardware that comes in the Antirock kit for that location with a CE-99006 studded heim joint. This studded heim joint will then install just like the driver’s side heim joint in this kit.