CE-9900JLF - JL Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit (Forged Arms, .770 in. Bar)
RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all JL Wrangler and Unlimited vehicles (can be used with JT also, see notes) helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Gas V6 and 4 cyl. Turbo Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Gas V6 and 4 cyl. Turbo Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Gas V6 Models (see notes)
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar (.770 in. diameter)
- Fabricated Steel Frame Brackets
- Forged Chromoly Sway Bar Arms
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
- All Required Hardware and step-by-step instructions
- Diesel, 392 and Hybrid Models - This kit includes a .770 in. diameter sway bar. We recommend the use of our RJ-246100-101 kit that features a .850 in. bar to handle the extra weight. However, this kit may still be used on these vehicle models in applications where a lighter weight sway bar is desired.
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JL and JT Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (Tazer or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- JT Gladiator Models - We recommend the use of a minimum of our RJ-246100-101 kit, that features a .850 in. bar. In loaded/overlanding Gladiator applications, see our RJ-246100-103 kit with the 1 in., heavy bar.
However, this kit may still be used on the Gladiator in applications where a lighter weight sway bar is desired.
- JT Gladiator Mojave Models - This kit will work on Mojave models and bolt-on exactly the same, however, if the factory Mojave shocks are retained, the shock reservoirs will have to be relocated to allow the installation of the Antirock Sway Bar kit.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (3.5 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Sway Bar Disconnects - If you are installing this Antirock Sway Bar kit in place of JKS sway bar disconnects, the sway bar disconnects would have had you cut part of the sway bar link mounting bracket off of the passenger’s side of your axle housing. In this instance, to install the Antirock, you will need to replace the thru-bolt heim joint and the hardware that comes in the Antirock kit for that location with a CE-99006 studded heim joint. This studded heim joint will then install just like the driver’s side heim joint in this kit.
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar: CE-99001B
- Fabricated Steel Frame Bracket (LH): RJ-241101-101
- Fabricated Steel Frame Bracket (RH): RJ-241101-102
- Forged Sway Bar Arms (pair): RJ-202001-101
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushing: CE-9901D
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links: RJ-243100-101
- 10mm-1.5 x 30mm Flanged Hex Bolt: CE-98093A624
- Sway Bar Arm Hardware Pack: CE-99005A
- Sway Bar Arm Stickers: RJ-720301-101