This RockJock® Sway Bar End Link Stud is 10 1/2” long and features 2 5/8” of 1/2”-20 LH thread and 2 5/8” of 1/2"-20 RH thread, providing adjustment as-is and extra thread, allowing you to cut it shorter as deemed necessary by your application.
This rod is included in some RockJock® Suspension Kits as well as some Antirock® Sway Bar Kits, but is able to be purchased individually as a replacement for a bent rod, or universal usages you may find for it.
Additionally, if you have changed the lift amount on your vehicle you may need a different length of end link rod to accommodate your new lift. You can simply buy new link rods to accommodate your needs and install them without having to replace all of your existing hardware.
- (Included In) Jeep JK Wrangler Suspension Kits – All
- (Included in) Jeep JK Wrangler Rear Antirock Sway Bar Kits - All
- (Included in) Jeep YJ Wrangler Front Antirock Sway Bar Kits - All
- Universal Use
- (1) 10 1/2” Link Rod (gold)
- 10 1/2" Long
- 1/2” Diameter
- 1/2”-20 LH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- 1/2”-20 RH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- Center Smooth Area – 5 1/4” Long
Adjustment Range (w/ Heim Joints Installed):
- Closed – At maximum trimming of this rod (15/16" of thread left on each side and the heims & jam nuts screwed on til they meet the smooth area of the rod), C-C is 10 3/8"
- Extended – Uncut rods with heims installed safely adjust out to 13 3/4" C-C
- These is the link rod that we include in our JK Suspension Kits as well as YJ front Antirock® Sway Bar Kits
- Wrench flat on this rod requires an 11mm wrench