18” Forged Chromoly Antirock® Sway Bar Arms are available separately for custom builders or as upgrade parts for existing kits.
These arms would be replacements for our Jeep TJ Wrangler & LJ Unlimited front Antirock kits.
For those looking for maximum strength for their rock crawling rig, these arms are 18” long, 3/4" thick at the splines, 3/8” thick on the length of the arm and provide maximum strength and rigidity via their forged 4340 chromoly construction.
These arms feature 3 adjustable sway bar link mounting holes and they can be used in conjunction with our RJ-201000-101 Double Sheer End Link Bracket Kit.
- Jeep Wrangler TJ – front
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ – front
- Universal Applications
- 18” Antirock® Sway Bar Arms (pair)
- Arm Stickers (pair)
Specs. & Dimensions:
- Overall length = 18”
- Thickness = 3/4" at the splines, 3/8" on the length of the arm
- Material = 4140 chromoly, forged
- Spline count = 25
- Center of splined hole to center of nearest 1/2" hole = 14.195”
- Center of splined hole to center of middle 1/2" hole = 15.195”
- Center of splined hole to center of farthest 1/2" hole = 16.195”
- Weight = 7lbs. (for the pair)
- These are the replacement arms for a Jeep TJ & LJ front Antirock kit.
- Arms may be used in conjunction with our RJ-201000-101 Double Sheer End Link Bracket Kit. This bracket kit adds 1 1/2" in arm length and the ability to offset the end link up to 1 1/4".
- See CE-99005A for arm hardware kit.