Rancho RS5000 Steering Stabilizer Shock for use with the RockJock JK and TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ Currectlync Steering Systems are a simple and affordable way to enhance a vehicle’s performance. Rancho Steering Stabilizers are ideal for off-road driving, towing and street applications. The Steering Stabilizers reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration as the shock series was engineered for vehicles with oversized tires and wheels. Steering Stabilizers can help reduce on or off-road driver fatigue. Rancho Steering Stabilizers are built from the foundation of the RS5000 series shock absorber – the world’s best-selling shock.Rancho Part Number: RS5407
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – Currectlync or Stock Steering (see note)
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – Currectlync or Stock Steering (see note)
- TJ Wrangler – Currectlync or Stock Steering
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) – Currectlync or Stock Steering
- XJ Cherokee – Currectlync or Stock Steering
- MJ Comanche – Currectlync or Stock Steering
- ZJ Grand Cherokee – Currectlync or Stock Steering
- YJ Wrangler – Stock Steering
- Extended - 19.470 in.
- Compressed - 11.910 in.
- Travel - 7.560 in.
- Bushings - Rubber
- Construction - Steel tube
- Finish - Painted white
- Sold as - Each
- For use in a JK with a STOCK tie rod - you will need to either remove the stud from the stock stabilizer shock bracket on the stock tie rod and replace it with a stud such as our CE-9051, or use this Rancho hardware kit for mounting.