15” Forged Chromoly Antirock® Sway Bar Arms are available separately for custom builders or as upgrade parts for existing kits.
These arms would be replacements for our Jeep JL & JK Wrangler and JT Gladiator front Antirock kits, as well as TJ Wrangler and LJ Unlimited rear Antirock kits.
For those looking for maximum strength for their rock crawling rig, these arms are 15” long, 3/4" thick, feature a 2 1/2" offset bend and provide maximum strength and rigidity via their forged 4340 chromoly construction and I-beam cross section design.
- Jeep Wrangler JL – front
- Jeep Gladiator JT – front
- Jeep Wrangler JK – front
- Jeep Wrangler TJ - rear
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ - rear
- Universal Applications
- 15” Antirock® Sway Bar Arms (pair)
- Arm Stickers (pair)
Specs. & Dimensions:
- Overall length = 15” (measured on a flat plane)
- Thickness = 3/4"
- Material = 4140 chromoly, forged
- Offset Bend = 2 1/2"
- Spline count = 25
- Center of splined hole to center of 1/2" hole = 12.75”
- Weight = 7lbs. (for the pair)
- These are the replacement arms for a Jeep JL, JT or JK front or Jeep TJ/LJ rear Antirock kit.
- See CE-99005A for arm hardware kit.