RJ-441109-103 - JL/JT Trac Bar Relocation & Ram Assist Mount (High Steer)
The RockJock Trac Bar Relocation & Ram Assist Mount Axle Bracket Kit for all JL Wrangler, JL Unlimited and JT Gladiator vehicles is designed specifically to be used in conjunction with our High Steer Knuckles.
Given the dramatic changes in geometry high steer knuckles impose, this bracket kit is a combination solution that incorporates trac bar geometry relocation bracket to prevent you from incurring any bump steer, a higher relocated sway bar end link mounting point, a hydraulic assist steering ram mount, as well as a lower skid plate to protect your ram from rock bashing!
The large axle bracket, as well as the small bracket for use on the driver’s side of the axle to relocate the sway bar end link mounting point, easily install, but do require some minor welding. However, both brackets can be mounted solidly enough with the bolts to allow you to drive to a welder if need be.
We recommend buying this bracket in our complete RJ-440000-101 High Steer Knuckle Kit so that you are ensured a complete system that includes everything you need to get the job done. The use of our CE-9120FJL forged, T-shaped front trac bar is also strongly encouraged, so that all components nest together for maximum up travel as we have intended.
A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say! Please review this item’s photo gallery!
Kit Fits:*Fits all listed vehicles below, granted they retain the factory front differential, or any aftermarket differential that features factory spec. inner C-knuckles (up to 3 1/2 in. axle tube).
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JT Gladiator
- Trac Bar and Sway Bar End Link Relocation and Ram Mount (Passenger’s Side) Bracket
- Sway Bar End Link Relocation (Driver’s Side) Bracket
- All necessary hardware
- For use on any factory JL or JT front differential, or any aftermarket replacement axle that features factory specification inner C-knuckles and up to 3 1/2 in. diameter axle tubes.
- Brackets provide new sway bar link mounting holes that are raised 2 1/8 in. higher than stock (sway bar link lengths must be adjusted to accommodate this).
- Requires a hydraulic assist steering ram stroke of 7.375 in. to achieve full potential (factory steering radius).
- We recommend buying this bracket kit in our complete RJ-440000-101 High Steer Knuckle Kit so that you are ensured a complete system that includes everything you need to get the job done.
- For optimum performance of this kit, we recommend the use of our CE-9120FJL trac bar and our RJ-107101-101 adjustable bump stop kit.
- This bracket is intended for use in conjunction with common PSC ram assist steering kits.
- Trac Bar Relocation and Ram Mount Axle Bracket: RJ-441109-101
- Sway Bar Link Relocation Bracket: RJ-441000-1
- 5/8 in.-18 x 1 3/4 in. Long Grade 8 Hex Bolt: RJ-501210-3
- 5/8 in. Flat Washer: CE-98023A035
- 14mm-1.5 x 80mm Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501102-1
- 1/2 in. Flat Washer: CE-H0016
- 14mm-1.5 Flanged Hex Nut: RJ-502102-3
- 12mm-1.75 x 35mm Long Hex Bolt: RJ-511100-1
- 12mm Flat Washer: RJ-91455A150
- 12mm-1.75 Stover Nut: RJ-502104-1
- 10mm-1.5 x 30mm Flanged Hex Bolt: CE-98093A624
- 3/8 in. Flat Washer: CE-90108A415
- 1/2 in.-20 x 3/4 in. Long Hex Bolt: RJ-501211-1
- 1/2 in.-20 Thin Nyloc Nut: CE-90566A230
- 2ml Tube of Red Threadlocker: RJ-560001-1