JK-9703TRFL - Currectlync Rod End Forging (Offset Bend, LH)
RockJock Modular Extreme Duty Steering Rod End Forgings are found incorporated into many of our steering systems, but are also available individually for universal usage when custom steering is being fabricated.
This specific end features an offset bend, 1 1/4 in. LH threads and is most commonly used on tie rods to assist in pushing the tie rod tube outward to clear differential covers.
We offer various rod end cartridges that are able to be installed into this forging (from the top or the bottom) to allow the completed rod end to then bolt into factory JL/JT, factory JK and 1 ton tapers.
- Included Component in our JK-9703TR JK Tie Rod
- Included Component in our JK-9703TRL Universal 1 Ton Tie Rod
- Universal Application (most commonly used on tie rods)
- (1) Universal Rod End Forging (LH Thread)
Rod End Specs.:
- Forged 1045 Steel Construction
- 1 1/2 in. Offset Bend
- 1 3/4 in.-12 Thread (where the cartridge installs)
- 3 1/2 in. of 1 1/4 in.-12 LH Thread (where the rod end would thread into a tube)
Offset Bend Specs.:
- Center of Cartridge Hole to Center of First Bend = 2 7/8 in.
- Center of Bend to Center of Bend = 3 5/8 in.
- Second Bend to End of the Rod End = 5 3/4 in.
- Rod end cartridges may be installed from either side of this rod end forging
- This rod end forging is used on our JK-9703TR and our JK-9703TRL tie rods.
- In our steering parts department, you’ll find the cartridges that fit this rod end, jam nuts, as well as other similar forgings to assist in your custom steering build.
- Finished in gloss black paint.