The RockJock® Modular Extreme Duty JL/JT Tie Rod End Cartridge features a taper that fits the steering knuckle holes (only) on factory or RockJock Jeep JL & JT outer steering knuckles.
These cartridges are used in conjunction with our various Modular Extreme Duty rod end forgings.
- Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – All Models w/ factory or RockJock outer steering knuckles
- Jeep JL Wrangler (2-door) – All Models w/ factory or RockJock outer steering knuckles
- Jeep JT Gladiator – All Models w/ factory or RockJock outer steering knuckles
- (1) Tie Rod End Cartridge
- (1) Articulating Style Boot
- (1) Boot Retaining Ring
- (1) 9/16”-18 Thread Rod End Nyloc Nut
- (1) Zerk Fitting
- JL/JT Tie Rod End Specific Taper (only fits JL/JT steering knuckle taper)
- 9/16”-18 Thread (on the top of the pin)
- 1 3/4"-12 Thread (on the cartridge body)
- 2” Hex (for removal & installation)
- Taper fits JL & JT steering knuckle taper on factory or RockJock knuckles only.
- When using in a tie rod application, use ourJK-9703TRB stabilizing tie rod end boot
- Requires the use of ourJK-9703W wrench, or a 2” wrench or socket for removal or installation
- Installation Torque Spec. = 250 ft. lbs.