CE-9807FTBK - JK Front Trac Bar Relocator Kit
The RockJock JK Front Trac Bar Axle Bracket relocates the axle housing mounting point of the rear trac bar upward, correcting the location of the trac bar mounting point on lifted vehicles.
This kit is bolts to the factory axle housing and then requires some minor welding.
Bracket is finished in semi-gloss black and includes all necessary hardware for installation.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models’ Stock Differentials
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) –All Models’ Stock Differentials
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket (forward component)
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket (rearward component)
- All Required Hardware
- Lift - This kit is ideally designed to work on 2.5 in. to 4 in. lifted vehicles.
- Flipped Drag Link - An additional Trac Bar mounting hole is provided for use in conjunction with a flipped orientation drag link.
- Trac Bar - May be used with a factory trac bar (within the lift parameters above). Bracket may also be used with larger lift amounts, but will yield diminished benefit without the use of an adjustable trac bar, such as our CE-9120FJK Johnny Joint adjustable trac bar.
- Installation - Requires minor welding.