CE-9120RJK - JK Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar
The RockJock Johnny Joint Adjustable Length Rear Trac Bar features precise bends for a perfect fit into the Jeep JK Wrangler vehicles. This bar can be used on a stock JK, on a JK with our Off Road Suspension System, or anything in between!
Trac Bar features our greasable narrow Johnny Joint® rod ends on both ends for maximum articulation!
Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat on the bar and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster end.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar Assembly
- Rubber Washers (outboard of the Johnny Joint at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating)
- Closed – 39.685 in.
- Extended – 40.125 in.
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is fabricated from 1.25 in. x .250 in. wall 4130 chromoly tubing.
- Adjuster features 1 in.-14 RH threads.
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for this Trac Bar: CE-9112T
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End: CE-9112N-13
- Johnny Joint Rebuild Kit (either end): CE-9112NRK
- Johnny Joint Pivot Ball (either end): CE-91122-2
- Jam Nut (small hex): CE-9120JK-JN
- Rubber Washer: CE-9120RW
- Zerk Fitting (on bar or Johnny Joint): CE-1103K21