Currectrac® Control Arms from John Currie Performance Group® are the gold standard of aftermarket GM A-body control arms.
These arms bolt directly onto any 1968-1972 A-Body sedans, El Caminos or station wagons and offer full adjustability without either end of the arm having to be removed from the vehicle via their RH/LH thread, “turnbuckle” design.
Arms feature CNC machined billet aluminum, black anodized center adjusters, JCPG's greasable, urethane bushed Johnny Joint® rod ends at the frame end and laser cut, heavy duty steel forks at the axle housing ends.
Johnny Joint rod ends offer 30 degrees of overall travel which allow this arm to have all the benefits of a urethane bushing while still allowing the suspension to articulate.
Arms are fully greasable via zerk fittings. Finish is gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster end, black anodize on the center and semi-gloss black powder coat on the fork end.
- Buick: GS, Skylark (sedan & station wagon)
- Chevrolet: Chevelle (sedan & station wagon), El Camino, Monte Carlo
- Oldsmobile: 442, Cutlass (sedan & station wagon)
- Pontiac: GTO, LeMans (sedan & station wagon)
- 1968-1972 GM A-Body Rear Upper Control Arms (pair)
- Closed - 9.420”
- Extended - 10.795”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis.
- Adjuster Forks feature 1”-14 RH threads.
- Arm Center Adjusters are CNC machined from 1 1/2” 6061-T6 aluminum bar
- Johnny Joint Adjuster Ends feature 1"-14 LH threads
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T