This RockJock® Adjustable Sway Bar End Link Set for the front of Jeep JL Wranglers and JT Gladiators features 8 1/2” long link rods with 2 5/8” of 1/2”-20 LH thread and 2 5/8” of 1/2"-20 RH thread, providing adjustment as-is and extra thread, allowing you to cut them shorter as deemed necessary by your application.
Link sets are included in our Antirock® Sway Bar Kits, but are able to be used universally in many applications to replace non-adjustable sway bar links.
Additionally, if you have changed the lift amount on your vehicle you may need a different length of sway bar links to accommodate your new lift. You can simply buy a complete new link set to accommodate your needs.
To accommodate the JL & JT application, this kit includes 3 heim joints that feature 1/2"-20 RH thread studs and one thru-bolt heim joint, high-misalignment spacers and hardware for use at the passenger’s side of axle housing location. Nyloc nuts & jam nuts are included.
- (Included In) Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Suspension Kits – All
- (Included in) Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Front Antirock Sway Bar Kits - All
- Universal Use
- (2) 8 1/2” Link Rods (gold) (CE-9901RD4)
- Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Front Sway Bar Link Hardware Pack (CE-99005JLF)
Gold Rod Specs.:
- 8 1/2" Long
- 1/2” Diameter
- 1/2”-20 LH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- 1/2”-20 RH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- Center Smooth Area – 3 1/4” Long
- Closed – At maximum trimming of this rod (15/16" of thread left on each side and the heims & jam nuts screwed on til they meet the smooth area of the rod), C-C is 8 3/8"
- Extended – Uncut rods with heims installed safely adjust out to 11 3/4" C-C
- These are the links that we include in our JL & JT Suspension Kits as well as JL & JT front Antirock® Sway Bar Kits