This RockJock® Adjustable Sway Bar End Link Set features 10 1/2” long link rods with 2 5/8” of 1/2”-20 LH thread and 2 5/8” of 1/2"-20 RH thread, providing adjustment as-is and extra thread, allowing you to cut them shorter as deemed necessary by your application.
Link sets are included in our Antirock® Sway Bar Kits, but are able to be used universally in many applications to replace non-adjustable sway bar links.
Additionally, if you have changed the lift amount on your vehicle you may need a different length of sway bar links to accommodate your new lift. You can simply buy a complete new link set to accommodate your needs.
The heim joints in this kit feature 1/2"-20 RH thread studs and nyloc nuts & jam nuts are included.
- (Included In) Jeep JK Wrangler Suspension Kits – All
- (Included in) Jeep JK Wrangler Rear Antirock Sway Bar Kits - All
- (Included in) Jeep YJ Wrangler Front Antirock Sway Bar Kits - All
- Universal Use
Gold Rod Specs.:
- 10 1/2" Long
- 1/2” Diameter
- 1/2”-20 LH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- 1/2”-20 RH Threads – 2 5/8” Long
- Center Smooth Area – 5 1/4” Long
- Closed – At maximum trimming of this rod (15/16" of thread left on each side and the heims & jam nuts screwed on til they meet the smooth area of the rod), C-C is 10 3/8"
- Extended – Uncut rods with heims installed safely adjust out to 13 3/4" C-C
- These are the links that we include in our JK Suspension Kits as well as YJ front Antirock® Sway Bar Kits