The RockJock® JT Rear Trac Bar Axle Bracket relocates the axle housing mounting point of the rear trac bar upward, correcting the location of the trac bar mounting point on lifted vehicles.
This kit is completely bolt-on and very simply installs onto the factory axle housing.
Bracket is finished in semi-gloss black and includes all necessary hardware for installation.
- Jeep Gladiator JT (all models)
- Trac Bar Relocation Bracket
- All Required Hardware
- Lift - This kit is ideally designed to work on 2.5 in. - 3.5 in. lifted vehicles.
- Trac Bar - May be used with a factory trac bar (within the lift parameters above). Bracket may also be used with larger lift amounts, but will yield diminished benefit without the use of an adjustable trac bar, such as our RJ-150400-105 Johnny Joint adjustable trac bar.
- Double Adjustable Trac Bar Fitment - When using a double adjustable Trac Bar, be advised that the Trac Bar Bracket end of the Trac Bar will have to be pre-adjusted before insertion into the bracket and final adjustments done with the frame end of the bar.
Additionally, the bracket end of double adjustable Trac Bars will benefit from having a smaller hex size jam nut. For 1” RH thread applications we offer our CE-9120JK-JN nut. Swap out the larger hex size nut on your adjustable Trac Bar for this smaller hex size nut for maximum clearance.