Curt’s Rambler™ Steel RV Tow Bar is a sleek, powerful tow bar that is engineered for smooth non-binding operation, easy portability and dependable towing.
The CURT Rambler™ steel tow bar is constructed with patent-pending, non-binding latches. These allow for easy disconnect on uneven terrain. It also has an automatic, hands-free locking mechanism when connecting the tow arms, making sure you are ready to tow safely.
The Rambler™ has a strong but lightweight design, weighing in at less than 40 pounds. This makes it easier to carry and setup, compared to competitive models. The design is rigorously tested and fully rated for 7,500 pounds.
When your dinghy vehicle is disconnected, the Rambler™ is easy to store. The arms fold to the right or left, together or apart, to help keep them out of the way and unobstructed by a spare tire or other rear RV equipment.
To protect the Rambler™ against the elements, it comes with protective rubber sleeves on each arm and a highly durable textured black powder coat finish.
This tow bar fits 2 in. x 2 in. hitch receivers and is compatible with CURT or Blue Ox base plates (sold separately).
Tow Bar Fits With:
- RockJock Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Tow Bar Mounting Kit for Plastic Bumper - CE-9033JLP
- RockJock Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Tow Bar Mounting Kit for Steel Bumper - CE-9033JLS
- RockJock Jeep Wrangler JK Tow Bar Mounting Kit - CE-9033JK
- RockJock Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ Unlimited Tow Bar Mounting Kit - CE-9033TJ
- RockJock Jeep Wrangler YJ Tow Bar Mounting Shackles - CE-9038 or CE-9038P
- RockJock Jeep CJ Tow Bar Mounting Shackles - CE-9035
- Tow Bar
- Safety Cables
- All required hardware
- Patent-pending, non-binding latches for easy release on uneven ground
- Automatic, hands-free locking mechanism ensures you are ready to tow
- Extended arm length for extra hookup radius and clearance
- Weighs less than 40 pounds for easy handling and setup
- Rigorous physical testing for proven safety and performance
- Three stowing positions to avoid obstructions and maximize versatility
- Active slide resistance provides enhanced control when extending the arms
- Polymer isolator washers reduce friction for smooth, anti-rattle operation
- Fully sealed design and rubber sleeves protect against dirt and debris
- Premium textured black finish for lasting corrosion and wear resistance
- High-strength steel construction
- Rated for 7,500 lbs. gross towed vehicle weight
- Standard shank fits 2 in. x 2 in. trailer hitch receiver tubes
- Two hitch pin holes for adjustable length and added clearance as needed
- Attaches to the vehicle via the applicable RockJock Tow Bar Mounting Kit
- Capacity - 7,500 lbs.
- Material - Carbon Steel
- Finish - Textured Black Powder Coat
- Shipping Weight - 38 lbs.
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime (one year finish, one year parts)