RJ-576200-101 - RockNut Kit (1 1/4 in. RH Thread)
RockNuts from RockJock are the evolution of locking nuts that render traditional jam nuts obsolete!
RockNuts solve the age-old problem faced by Rock Crawlers and Racers alike – your get your suspension set up to twist and move, suspension joints bind up in brackets and jam nuts pop loose. This potential issue is not only one more thing on your maintenance checklist before an event or a race, but loose jam nuts will cause a suspension joint and the arm it is threaded into to destroy one another if they are not tight.
The collet design of the RockNut provides a steel nut with a female taper and a steel bung or aluminum control arm with an intersecting male taper. When tight, the components are bound together and are bound onto the threads of the suspension joint with incredible force.
This RockNut kit for suspension fabricators provides you with a 1 1/4 in.-12 RH thread steel nut and steel weld-in bung that is designed to be inserted into a 1 3/4 in. x .188 in. wall tube.
Finish is black zinc plating on the nut and raw, weldable steel on the bung.
- Bung inserts into 1 3/4 in. x .188 in. wall tubing
- Will accept any Johnny Joint Rod End or other style of suspension joint that features 1 1/4 in.-12 RH thread
- (1) RockNut
- (1) RockNut Weld-In Bung
Kit Specs.:*see engineering prints in photo gallery
- CNC machined 1018 steel nut, black zinc plated
- Nut Thread = 1 1/4 in.-12 RH
- Nut Height = 1.650 in.
- Nut Hex = requires a 1 3/4 in. wrench
- CNC machined 1018 steel weld-in bung
- Bung Thread = 1 1/4 in.-12 RH
- Bung O.D. = 1.750 in.
- Bung Overall Length = 4.045 in.
- Bung Wrench Flat = requires 1 1/2 in. wrench
- Welding required for use!
- For use with any RockJock 1 1/4 in.-12 RH Thread Johnny Joint Rod End as well as any other style of suspension joint of the same thread
- Nut requires a 1 3/4 in. wrench, Bung requires a 1 1/2 in. wrench
- Bung is intended to be installed into a 1 3/4 in. O.D. x .188 in. wall tube
- Nut: RJ-572201-1
- Bung: RJ-576200-1