RockJock’s Universal Antirock Sway Bar Mounting Tubes are available in various lengths to accommodate all of our options of Antirock sway bar torsion bar lengths.
These weld-in tubes provide fabricators with an easy way to get an Antirock installed into a vehicle that a bolt-on Antirock kit is not offered for.
Tubes are 1 3/4 in. x .095 in. wall d.o.m. steel and feature machined trued ends to accept either our CE-9901D bushing for 25 spline bars or our RJ-207001-1 bushing for 28 spline bars.
This specific tube is 38 in. long from tip to tip to accommodate our 40 in. long sway bar torsion bar.
- Universal Application
- Included in our CE-9907 series Universal Antirock Kits
- (1) Universal Antirock Sway Bar Mounting Tube for 40 in. Torsion Bar
- Length = 38 in. (tip to tip)
- OD = 1 3/4 in.
- Wall Thickness = .095 in.
- Ends = machined true, chamfered to easily accept bushing
- Finish = raw steel
- Intended for use with any of our 40 in. long Antirock sway bar torsion bars.
- Tube is designed to accept our CE-9901D bushing for 25 spline bars.
- Tube maybe welded under or on top of your frame, or, some hole-saw thru the side of their frame and slide the tube thru to incorporate it as a frame crossmember. However, because the bushings that are used with this tube only feature a 1 1/4 in. press area – you technically only need 1 1/4 in. of tube per side to support the bushing and leave the bulk of the center of the bar exposed.