RockJock is famous for our coil springs! The John Currie secret recipe is renowned for being the best on-road ride and the most off-road flex, all in one spring!
Some of the secret (but not all!) to our dual rate springs is a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming.
A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
BE AWARE: with soft rate springs, effective lift heights will vary per vehicle due to factory variances from vehicle as well as the amount of weight added onto the vehicle following the installation of aftermarket equipment. Additionally, all provided lift specs. take into account that the vehicle retains the factory installed engine.
Finish is gloss black powder coat.
- TJ Wrangler – All Models
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) – All Models
- (1) Rear Coil Spring (see CE-9133RH for a pair of these springs)
Lift Amount Specs.:
(again, exact lift amounts will vary, as outlined above)
- TJ Wrangler – springs will provide a 3 in. lift
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) – springs will provide a 2 1/2 in. lift
- Spring Loaded Height = 11.000 in. (however, this number is rather arbitrary due to variances in vehicle load, or lack thereof)
- Spring Free Length = 15.000 in.
- Actual lift amount will vary due to factory variances from vehicle to vehicle as well as the amount of weight added onto the vehicle following the installation of aftermarket equipment. Additionally, all provided lift specs. take into account that the vehicle retains the factory installed engine.
- As a general rule, purchasing the same stated amount of lift front springs to match the lift amount of these rear springs will provide a level finished vehicle. However, again, vehicle load - or lack there of - will directly affect vehicle height, hence we have various front springs to accommodate different vehicle load applications.
- See all of the spring options under the spring section of the vehicle platform you are working on to view all of the available front springs offered.
- If you need help choosing the correct springs for your Jeep - just call the RockJock sales staff!