RJ-444100-1 - Fox Steering Stabilizer Shock (Performance Series, 2 in. IFP - JL/JT)
Fox 2.0 Performance Series 2.0 IFP Steering Stabilizer Shock for use with the RockJock Jeep JL & JT Currectlync Steering Systems helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
Fox Part Number: 985-24-173
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) â€“ Currectlync or Stock Steering
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) â€“ Currectlync or Stock Steering
- Jeep Gladiator JT â€“ Currectlync or Stock Steering
- Extended - 20.930 "
- Compressed - 13.500 "
- Travel - 7.43 "
- Bushings - Nitrile rubber
- Construction - Body and ends are CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum (shaft see below)
- Finish - Body is finished in clear anodize, ends are finished in black anodize
- Shaft - 1/2 " hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Sold as - Each
Exploded View Diagram: