When installing aftermarket steering or differentials, you’ll likely encounter the need to relocate your steering stabilizer shock, or the need for a new bracket that fits a larger tie rod tube. This Steering Stabilizer Shock Relocation Bracket from RockJock® should do the trick! This U-bolt style bracket kit is an easy, bolt-on solution for remounting your stabilizer shock to keep your vehicle handling as it should!
- RockJock® Currectlync® JL, JT & JK Tie Rods
- All other 1 5/8” / 40-42mm tube size Tie Rods
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (all models) Factory Stabilizer Shock
- All other traditional width spec. stabilizer shocks w/ 1.405” mounting width
- Laser cut and formed 1/4” steel bracket
- Clear zinc plate finish
- 2-year warranty
- All required hardware & step-by-step instructions
This heavy duty Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit allows you to remount the inboard end of your steering stabilizer shock onto a larger tube tie rod after upgrading your steering system to heavier duty components.
Bracket is designed to fit factory JK stabilizer shocks or most aftermarket shocks that feature a 1.405” mounting width. Does not work with factory JL & JT shocks as the inboard end of those shocks features a 1.5” mounting width.
- Fits 1 5/8” / 40-42mm tie rods only!
- Bracket accepts 1.405" wide (common, standard) mounting width shocks.
- Does not work with factory JL & JT shocks. See our RJ-441105-101 or RJ-441108-101 bracket kit offerings.
- In JL & JT applications, usage of this bracket will require you to relocate the other end of the stabilizer shock as well.
- If you are using this bracket on a JL or JT, you will need our RJ-441102-101 bracket kit for the other end of the shock.
- For use with traditional style stabilizer shocks only – not for use with ram assist!
- This is the bracket that is included in our JK-9703 JK Currectlync® Modular Extreme Duty Steering System