When installing aftermarket steering or differentials, you’ll likely encounter the need to relocate your steering stabilizer shock, or the need for a new bracket that fits a larger tie rod tube. This Steering Stabilizer Shock Relocation Bracket from RockJock® should do the trick! This U-bolt style bracket kit is an easy, bolt-on solution for remounting your stabilizer shock to keep your vehicle handling as it should!
- All 1 1/4” tube size Tie Rods
- All traditional width spec. stabilizer shocks w/ 1.405” mounting width
- Laser cut and formed 1/4” steel bracket
- Clear zinc plate finish
- 2-year warranty
- All required hardware
This heavy duty Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit allows you to remount the inboard end of your steering stabilizer shock onto a larger tube tie rod after upgrading your steering system to heavier duty components.
Bracket is designed to fit most all standard configuration stabilizer shocks that feature the 1.405” mounting width, including JK & TJ factory stabilizer shocks. Does not work with factory JL & JT shocks as the inboard end of those shocks features a 1.5” mounting width.
- Fits 1 1/4” tie rods only!
- Bracket accepts 1.405" wide (common, standard) mounting width shocks.
- Does not work with factory JL & JT shocks.
- For use with traditional style stabilizer shocks only – not for use with ram assist!