If you take your Jeep JL or JK Wrangler or JT Gladiator off road, you need heavy duty parts you can rely on! When installing aftermarket steering or differentials, you’ll likely encounter the need for a new steering stabilizer shock bracket. This clamping style Steering Stabilizer Shock Relocation Bracket from RockJock® should do the trick! This bracket is an easy, bolt-on solution for mounting your shock to keep your wheeling trouble free!
- RockJock® Currectlync® JL, JT & JK Tie Rods
- All other 40mm-42mm tube size Tie Rods
- Laser cut and formed 3/16” steel bracket
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- 2-year warranty
- All required hardware & step-by-step instructions
This double shear Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit allows you to relocate the axle housing end of your Jeep JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator’s stock steering stabilizer shock, and move it's mounting point from the axle housing out to the tie rod. This is most commonly occurs when you upgrade your JL or JT vehicle to a heavier tie rod and are no longer able to mount the shock in it's stock location on the passenger's side tie rod end and are forced to move the shock entirely. Also, aftermarket axles are not equipped with the provisions for remounting the shock to the axle housing.
On Jeep JK Wrangler models, when upgrading to heavy duty steering components, you will lose your stabilizer shock mount that is part of the tie rod. This bracket will allow you to remount the tie rod end of the shock back onto the new, larger tie rod.
- Fits 40-42mm tie rods only!
- In JL & JT applications, usage of this bracket will require you to relocate the other end of the stabilizer shock as well.
- This bracket accepts stock JL & JT shocks. Other styles of shocks will require a spacer.
- If you are using this bracket on a JL or JT, you will need our RJ-441102-101 bracket kit for the other end of the shock.
- For use with traditional style stabilizer shocks only – not for use with ram assist!