If you take your Jeep JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator off road, you may have already damaged your vulnerable steering stabilizer shock! The factory location of this shock is surely not ideal. This High-Mount Steering Stabilizer Shock Relocation Bracket Kit from RockJock® allows you to move your existing steering stabilizer shock above your tie rod, getting it completely out of the way of potential rock damage! This kit is an easy, bolt-on solution to protect your shock and keep you wheeling!
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler (all 2-door models w/ stock axle housing)
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited (all 4-door models w/ stock axle housing)
- 2020 & Up Jeep JT Gladiator (all models w/ stock axle housing)
- Laser cut and formed 3/16” steel bracket
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- 2-year warranty
- All required hardware & step-by-step instructions
Additional usage of this kit is, when upgrading to heavy duty steering, the passenger's side end of your Jeep JL or JT Gladiator's steering stabilizer shock will lose it's mounting location, forcing you to relocate the shock entirely. This kit provides a solution to bolting your shock back on after that nice new steering is installed.
This bracket kit includes all necessary hardware and will bolt onto JL Wranglers or JT Gladiators that are equipped with factory differential housings.
Use of this bracket requires you to relocate the other end of the stabilizer shock as well. The other end can be easily relocated and attached to the tie rod tube using any of our steering stabilizer shock bracket kits that clamp to the tie rod tube. Those kits can be found here. Just measure the o.d. of your tie rod tube and purchase a clamp kit accordingly.
- Usage of this bracket will require you to relocate the other end of the stabilizer shock as well.
- This bracket will accept stock or aftermarket stabilizer shocks
- If you are retaining a factory JL or JT stabilizer shock, note that the shock is not the same width spec. on both ends. Make sure you buy your new tie rod bracket accordingly.
- Our RJ-441105-101 or RJ-441108-101 tie rod brackets are for use with factory JL & JT stabilizer shocks.
- Standard & other aftermarket shocks, other than a stock JL or JT shock, would use our JK-9703SB bracket kit.
- For use with traditional style stabilizer shocks only – not for use with ram assist!