The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep® JL and JT models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Models (Mojave - see notes)
- Gas V6 & 4 cyl. Turbo Models - This kit includes a .850” diameter sway bar. We recommend the use of our kit #CE-9900JLF, that features a .770” bar for vehicles with the lighter drivetrain combinations. However, this kit may still be used on these vehicle models in applications where a heavier weight sway bar is desired.
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JL and JT Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (Tazer or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- JT Gladiator Mojave Models - This kit will work on Mojave models and bolt-on exactly the same, however, if the factory Mojave shocks are retained, the shock reservoirs will have to be relocated to allow the installation of the Antirock Sway Bar kit.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.