17” Forged Chromoly Antirock® Sway Bar Arms are available separately for custom builders or as upgrade parts for existing kits.
These arms would be replacements for our Jeep JL Wrangler rear Antirock kits, as well as XJ Cherokee & MJ Comanche front Antirock kits.
For those looking for maximum strength for their rock crawling rig, these arms are 17” long, 3/4"thick and provide maximum strength and rigidity via their forged 4340 chromoly construction and I-beam cross section design!
These arms feature 2 adjustable sway bar link mounting holes and they can be used in conjunction with our RJ-201000-101 Double Sheer End Link Bracket Kit.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – rear
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – rear
- Jeep Cherokee XJ – front
- Jeep Comanche MJ - front
- Universal Applications
- 17” Antirock® Sway Bar Arms (pair)
- Arm Stickers (pair)
Specs. & Dimensions:
- Overall length = 17”
- Thickness = 3/4"
- Material = 4140 chromoly, forged
- Spline count = 25
- Center of splined hole to center of nearest 1/2" hole = 14.195”
- Center of splined hole to center of farthest 1/2" hole = 15.195”
- Weight = 8lbs. (for the pair)
- These are the replacement arms for a Jeep JL rear or Jeep XJ/MJ front Antirock kit.
- Arms may be used in conjunction with our RJ-201000-101 Double Sheer End Link Bracket Kit. This bracket kit adds 1 1/2" in arm length and the ability to offset the end link up to 1 1/4".
- See CE-99005A for arm hardware kit.