RockJock's Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all JK Wrangler 2-door models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
The Antirock rear sway bar, when used in conjunction with a front Antirock sway bar, provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension for rugged off-road conditions. It gives the driver increased traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires.
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – All Models
- .850 in. diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel frame brackets
- Billet aluminum sway bar arms
- Adjustable sway bar end links w/ sealed ends
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- Stainless braided extended brake line kit
- All required hardware and step-by-step instructions
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit, here. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Wheel & Tire Clearance - If stock JK wheels are being retained, a 1.5 in. wheel spacer is required for proper tire clearance of the Antirock sway bar end links. Aftermarket wheels should have a minimum of a 4.5 inch back spacing for proper tire clearance of the Antirock sway bar end links.