RockJock® is famous for our coil springs! The John Currie secret recipe is renowned for being the best on-road ride and the most off-road flex, all in one spring!
Some of the secret (but not all!) to our dual rate springs is a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming.
A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
Lift height varies per vehicle due to factory variances and amount of added on aftermarket equipment. In Sport & Sahara vehicles you can expect around a 4” lift, and in Rubicons about 2.5” more lift over the stock Rubicon springs.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- For use in all models of Jeep JL Wrangler only, not for use in Jeep JT Gladiators.
- Actual lift amount will vary due to factory produced vehicle variances as well as weight of added on aftermarket equipment.
- You can expect around a 4” lift in Sport and Sahara models. Rubicons models, expect about 2.5” more lift over the stock Rubicon springs.
- Springs are left hand and right hand side specific (as noted on the springs).
- Springs are finished in gloss black powder coat.