The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Front Upper Control Arm Set for all Jeep® JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your caster specs. in check!
These arms feature RockJock’s 2” Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based “flex joints”. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
Arms are fully greasable and are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Upper Control Arms (Pair)
- Closed - 19.650”
- Extended - 20.705”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis.
- Arms are fabricated from 1.25” x .188” wall DOM steel tubing.
- Adjusters feature 1”-14 threads.
- Johnny Joint ends are fully rebuildable – should the need arise.