The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Control Arm Set for all Jeep® JL Wrangler models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace all 8 of your factory control arms.
Arms feature RockJock’s Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based “flex joints”. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems. Learn more here.
Arms are fully greasable and are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- Arms retain all factory hardware to attach them to the axle and the chassis.
- Upper arms are fabricated from 1.25” x .188” wall DOM steel tubing, lower arms are 1.625” o.d. x .250” wall DOM steel tubing.
- Upper arms feature 1”-14 threads, lower arms feature 1.25”-12 threads.
- Arms are fully rebuildable – should the need arise.