The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Adjustable Length Front Trac Bar features precise bends for a perfect fit into the Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator vehicles. This bar can be used on a stock JL/JT, on a JL/JT with our Off Road Suspension System, or anything in between!
For maximum articulation, Trac Bar features a greasable narrow Johnny Joint® on the frame end and a heavy duty, high articulation Flex Axis joint on the axle end, the axle end being adjustable.
Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat and the forged adjuster end is finished in gold zinc plating.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar Assembly
- Rubber Washers outboard of the Johnny Joint at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating
- Closed – 33.234”
- Extended – 34.750”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is fabricated from 1.25” x .250” wall 4130 chromoly tubing.
- Adjuster features 1”-14 RH threads.
- Johnny Joint end is fully rebuildable – should the need arise.
- Flex Axis Joint is replaceable, as a unit (presses in and out of gold end forging)