King 2.5” Performance Series Front Shocks w/ Adjusters for use with the RockJock® Jeep JL suspension systems offer your Jeep Wrangler JL serious performance with a simple bolt-on installation. Built from lightweight hard-anodized 6063 aluminum alloy, King OEM performance shocks feature heat-treated 6061 aluminum alloy pistons, Rulon composite wear bands, large hard-chromed and micro-polished shafts, high-strength rod ends, and steel PTFE spherical bearings.King Part Number: 25001-375A
These features, plus machined aircraft-quality billet aluminum components, vehicle-specific mounts, and real-world testing allow you to experience the famous King ride quality.
Additionally, these shocks feature a compression adjuster knob that allows you to further fine tune the shocks to your liking. These shocks are completely bolt-on and provide on-road and off-road performance that only a King performance shock can provide!
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models (w/ RockJock Lift)
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models (w/ RockJock Lift)
- Extended - 28.870”
- Compressed -18.110”
- Travel - 10.760”
- Adjustment - Billet adjuster knob allows for 20 clicks of adjustability for fine tuning
- Construction - Body is 2.5" CNC machined steel, ends are aircraft billet aluminum (shaft see below)
- Finish - Body is silver cad plated, ends are finished in blue anodize
- Lift - We only carry King Shocks that are compatible with our (4” lift) suspension kits
- Rod Ends - PTFE spherical bearings
- Shaft - 7/8” hard chromed & micro-polished alloy steel
- Sold As - Pair